hot oil pumps
Developed for manufacturers of frying installations
Two-way roller pump
Specially designed pump head
The Alltr @ x eccentric ‘two way’ roller pumps, or also known as self-priming displacement pumps, are specifically developed for the pumping of hot oil and it’s impurities and temperatures of the fryer industry and other hot oil applications.
The pumps are built in accordance with directives 2006/95/EC, 2011/65/EC, 2015/35/EU and 2011/65/EU. Endurance tests and random checks are regularly carried out in order to guarantee constant quality and perfect operation.
About this pump
- Self-priming displacement pump
- 2 directions of rotation
- Stainless steel pump head with heat treatment
- PEEK impeller
- RULON rollers (or Viton, PVDF)
- Viton seals
- Prepared for heat pin
- Built in accordance with directives 2006/95/EC, 2011/65/EC, 2015/35/EU and 2011/65/EU.
- Future proof design (GMP, HACCP)
- Developed with EHEDG in mind
Call for a quote:
(0592) 27 22 39
Questions & advice
We are ContratEch
We have been solving cleaning problems for customers in the food industry for over 30 years. It is characteristic that we visit the location free of charge and provide advice. Not the product, but the best solution always comes first. Guaranteed to work 100%